For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1:312500.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor. May play an important role in erythroid maturation and lymphoid proliferation.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 and isoform 2 are ubiquitously expressed. Isoform 3 and isoform 4 are expressed only in lymphocytes, spleen and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KRAB containing zinc finger protein 317 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 317 antibody
- ZN317_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF317 antibody
Anti-ZNF317 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF317 antibody (ab76233)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"