For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
- FunctionInvolved in transcriptional regulation as an activator.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 11 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Developmental stageExpressed in embryo as early as the 11th week of gestation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ23393 antibody
- HCG12 antibody
- HLA complex group 12 antibody
Anti-ZNF322A antibody images
Western blot - ZNF322A antibody (ab49338)
References for Anti-ZNF322A antibody (ab49338)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"