For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125902 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor. May be involved in the development of multiple embryonic organs.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the lung, liver, and kidney, while weakly expressed in intestine, brain, muscle, cholecyst, heart, and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- dJ874C20 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016202 antibody
- zinc finger and SCAN domain containing 31 antibody
Anti-ZNF323 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab125902)
Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab125902) at 1/5000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab125902)
ab125902, at 1/250 dilution, staining ZNF323 in Paraffin Embedded Human Breast cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab125902)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"