For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, 2% Sucrose.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor. May be involved in the development of multiple embryonic organs.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the lung, liver, and kidney, while weakly expressed in intestine, brain, muscle, cholecyst, heart, and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- dJ874C20 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016202 antibody
- zinc finger and SCAN domain containing 31 antibody
Anti-ZNF323 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF323 antibody (ab30976)
Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab30976) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg/ml
HRP conjugated anti rabbit IgG
at 1/50000 - 1/100000 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab30976)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"