For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor. May be involved in the development of multiple embryonic organs.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the lung, liver, and kidney, while weakly expressed in intestine, brain, muscle, cholecyst, heart, and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- dJ874C20 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016202 antibody
- zinc finger and SCAN domain containing 31 antibody
Anti-ZNF323 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF323 antibody (ab77221)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab77221) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : ZNF323 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF323 antibody (ab77221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"