For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22370639
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. NOTE: Product requires purification with Protein A prior to use in ICC/IF.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation. May play a role in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 12 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C2H2 like zinc finger protein antibody
- C2H2 like zinc finger protein rearranged in thyroid adenomas antibody
- C2H2-like zinc finger protein rearranged in thyroid adenomas antibody
Anti-ZNF331 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"