For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 10 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 2 KRAB domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1806 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 333 antibody
- ZN333_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF333 antibody
Anti-ZNF333 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF333 antibody (ab85356)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"