For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceZNF334 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 14 C2H2-type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. ZNF334 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- OTTHUMP00000031209 antibody
- RP11-179N14.1 antibody
- zfp334 antibody
- zinc finger protein 334 antibody
Anti-ZNF334 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF334 antibody (ab83799)
Anti-ZNF334 antibody (ab83799) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF334 antibody (ab83799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"