For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Binds to a specific sequence, 5'-GGGxxxCAGxxxTTT-3', within GADD45 intron 3.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus matrix. Associated with the nuclear matrix.
Information by UniProt
- KRAB zinc finger protein ZFQR antibody
- ZBRK1 antibody
- ZFQR antibody
Anti-ZNF350 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF350 antibody (ab67881)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"