For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.
- FunctionHas transcriptional repression activity. Acts as corepressor of ESR1; the function seems to involve CTBP1 and histone deacetylases.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DC-SCRIPT antibody
- DCSCRIPT antibody
- Dendritic cell specific transcript antibody
Anti-ZNF366 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF366 antibody (ab107783)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"