For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
- FunctionMay function as a transcriptional repressor, suppressing transcriptional activities mediated by MAPK signaling pathways.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, placenta, liver, pancreas and with a higher level in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 11 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Developmental stageIn tissues from a six months embryo, highly expressed in heart, testis and skeletal muscle, lower expression levels in kidney, intestines and prostate.
- DomainThe KRAB domain is responsible for the transcriptional repressor activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttling between the nucleus and cytoplasm may occur under different stimulation and growth conditions.
Information by UniProt
- HSD17 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 383 antibody
- ZN383_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF383 antibody
Anti-ZNF383 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF383 antibody (ab67647)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF383 antibody (ab67647) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF383 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF383 antibody (ab67647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"