For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the retina.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 matrin-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP586G1122 antibody
- Hematopoietic zinc finger protein antibody
- HZF antibody
Anti-ZNF385 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF385 antibody (ab42458)
Anti-ZNF385 antibody (ab42458) at 0.5 µg/ml + Fetal brain lysate
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/75000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - ZNF385 antibody (ab42458)
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Human Lung sections) - using ab42458 at 4 - 8 ug/ml. Positive label alveolar cells.
References for Anti-ZNF385 antibody (ab42458)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"