For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62,500.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionIsoform 1 and isoform 2 act as DNA-dependent transcriptional repressors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in liver, moderately in skeletal muscle and weakly in kidney, pancreas, spleen and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Nucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ31213 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 14 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 14 antibody
Anti-ZNF396 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF396 antibody (ab49142)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF396 antibody (ab49142) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50,000
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF396 antibody (ab49142)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"