For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: Isoform 2, 31kDa; Longest Isoform, 61 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIsoform 3 acts as a DNA-dependent transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in testis, moderately in skeletal muscle, pancreas and prostate, and weakly in heart, placenta, liver, kidney, spleen, thymus and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Nucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2810411K16Rik antibody
- MGC13250 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 15 antibody
Anti-ZNF397 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF397 antibody (ab67956)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF397 antibody (ab67956) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF397 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF397 antibody (ab67956)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"