For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- FunctionIsoform 3 acts as a DNA-dependent transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in testis, moderately in skeletal muscle, pancreas and prostate, and weakly in heart, placenta, liver, kidney, spleen, thymus and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Nucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2810411K16Rik antibody
- MGC13250 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 15 antibody
Anti-ZNF397 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF397 antibody (ab69570)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF397 antibody (ab69570) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from HeLa cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF397 antibody (ab69570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"