For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionFunction as a transcriptional activator.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- P51 antibody
- P71 antibody
- ZER6 antibody
Anti-ZNF398 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF398 antibody (ab96651)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF398 antibody (ab96651) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF398 antibody (ab96651)
ab96651, at a 1/200 dilution, staining ZNF398 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa by Immunofluorescence analysis. Lower image: merged with DNA probe
References for Anti-ZNF398 antibody (ab96651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"