For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography, using
epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- FunctionMay be a transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain, heart, liver, spleen, bladder, lung, skin, skeletal muscle, stomach and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 12 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HGNC:20814 antibody
- KIAA1710 antibody
- Zfp46 antibody
Anti-ZNF436 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF436 antibody (ab69985)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF436 antibody (ab69985) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells, minus immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells, plus immunising peptide at 5µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
References for Anti-ZNF436 antibody (ab69985)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"