For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:312500.
- RelevanceFunction: May be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Similarity: Belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 16 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- FLJ14356 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 442 antibody
- ZN442_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF442 antibody
Anti-ZNF442 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF442 antibody (ab82948)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"