For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ20626 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 446 antibody
- Zinc finger protein with KRAB and SCAN domains 20 antibody
Anti-ZNF446 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF446 antibody (ab66657)
Anti-ZNF446 antibody (ab66657) at 1.25 µg/ml + (B) HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 36 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF446 antibody (ab66657)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"