For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ23614 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000024072 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 19 antibody
Anti-ZNF449 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF449 antibody (ab67693)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF449 antibody (ab67693) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF449 transfected 293T cells lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF449 antibody (ab67693)
Immunofluorescence of purified ZNF449 antibody (ab67693) on HeLa cells (concentration 10 ug/ml).
References for Anti-ZNF449 antibody (ab67693)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"