For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDNA-binding transcription factor that can both act as an activator and a repressor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- DomainThe C2H2-type zinc finger 1, also named C2HR, mediates the interaction with NSD1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- NIZP1 antibody
- NSD1 (nuclear receptor binding SET-domain containing 1)-interacting zinc finger protein 1 antibody
- NSD1-interacting zinc finger protein 1 antibody
Anti-ZNF496 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF496 antibody (ab57914)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"