For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDNA-binding transcription factor that can both act as an activator and a repressor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- DomainThe C2H2-type zinc finger 1, also named C2HR, mediates the interaction with NSD1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- NIZP1 antibody
- NSD1 (nuclear receptor binding SET-domain containing 1)-interacting zinc finger protein 1 antibody
- NSD1-interacting zinc finger protein 1 antibody
Anti-ZNF496 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF496 antibody (ab66750)
References for Anti-ZNF496 antibody (ab66750)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"