For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- GLI Kruppel family member HKR2 antibody
- HKR2 antibody
- krueppel related zinc finger protein 2 antibody
Anti-ZNF50 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZNF50 antibody (ab121252)
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded Human stomach tissue, using 1/175 ab121252, shows strong cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells.
Western blot - Anti-ZNF50 antibody (ab121252)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF50 antibody (ab121252) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Marker [kDa] 230, 130, 95, 72, 56, 36, 28, 17, 11
Lane 2 : RT-4 lysate
Lane 3 : U-251 MG lysate
Lane 4 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 5 : Liver lysate
Lane 6 : Tonsil lysate
References for Anti-ZNF50 antibody (ab121252)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"