For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
NOTE: Product requires purification with Protein A prior to use in ICC/IF.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceZNF502 may be involved in transcriptional regulation. It belongs to the krueppel C2H2 type zinc finger protein family. ZNF502 contains fourteen C2H2 type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- FLJ12515 antibody
- FLJ14855 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 502 antibody
Anti-ZNF502 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF502 antibody (ab67798)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"