For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83420 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceZNF540 belongs to the krueppel C2H2 type zinc finger protein family. It contains 17 C2H2 type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain and may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- DKFZp313K2238 antibody
- DKFZp547B0714 antibody
- FLJ16004 antibody
Anti-ZNF540 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF540 antibody (ab83420)
References for Anti-ZNF540 antibody (ab83420)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"