For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa).
- FunctionComponent of some chromatin remodeling multiprotein complex that plays a role during spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 ELM2 domain.
Contains 1 SANT domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434I1930 antibody
- MGC119518 antibody
- MGC119519 antibody
Anti-ZNF541 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF541 antibody (ab70020)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF541 antibody (ab70020) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF541 antibody (ab70020)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"