For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ34817 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 554 antibody
- ZN554_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF554 antibody
Anti-ZNF554 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF554 antibody (ab43128)
Anti-ZNF554 antibody (ab43128) at 0.5 µg/ml + placenta lysate at 10 µg with 5% skimmed milk in PBS
HRP-conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 17 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF554 antibody (ab43128)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"