For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85933 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to ZNF574 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use at 2 - 5 µg/mg of lysate.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 20 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22059 antibody
- FP972 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 574 antibody
Anti-ZNF574 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF574 antibody (ab85933)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF574 antibody (ab85933) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : 120 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Immunoprecipitation - ZNF574 antibody (ab85933)
Detection of human ZNF54 in Immunoprecipitates of whole cell lysate from HeLa cells (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab85933 at 3 µg/mg lysate for IP, and at 1 µg/ml for subsequent Western blot.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
References for Anti-ZNF574 antibody (ab85933)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"