For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger protein 584 antibody
- ZN584_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF584 antibody
Anti-ZNF584 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF584 antibody (ab111688)
Anti-ZNF584 antibody (ab111688) at 1/1000 dilution + U-87 MG whole cell lysate at 30 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF584 antibody (ab111688)
ab111688 at 1/200 dilution staining ZNF584 in Paraformaldehyde-fixed MCF7 cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-ZNF584 antibody (ab111688)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"