For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay play a role in hematopoietic stem/progenitor cell differentiation. May play a role as a DNA binding-dependent transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is widely expressed. Isoform 3 is only expressed in CD34(+) cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- DomainThe KRAB domain mediates interaction with TRIM28.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KRAB zinc finger protein SZF1 1 antibody
- Stem cell zinc finger protein 1 antibody
- SZF1 antibody
Anti-ZNF589 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ZNF589 antibody (ab121173)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nuclei and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121173 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Western blot - Anti-ZNF589 antibody (ab121173)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF589 antibody (ab121173) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZNF589 antibody (ab121173)
ab121173 at 1/100 dilution staining ZNF589 in Paraffin-emebedded Human bone marrow tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZNF589 antibody (ab121173)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"