For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:1562500.
- FunctionMay play a role in hematopoietic stem/progenitor cell differentiation. May play a role as a DNA binding-dependent transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is widely expressed. Isoform 3 is only expressed in CD34(+) cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- DomainThe KRAB domain mediates interaction with TRIM28.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KRAB zinc finger protein SZF1 1 antibody
- Stem cell zinc finger protein 1 antibody
- SZF1 antibody
Anti-ZNF589 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF589 antibody (ab49299)
References for Anti-ZNF589 antibody (ab49299)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"