For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 14 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger protein 599 antibody
- ZN599_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF599 antibody
Anti-ZNF599 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF599 antibody (ab67561)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF599 antibody (ab67561) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF599 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF599 antibody (ab67561)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"