For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 16 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ14260 antibody
- KIAA1852 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 328 antibody
Anti-ZNF606 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF606 antibody (ab42481)
Anti-ZNF606 antibody (ab42481) at 1 µg/ml + Fetal kidney lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG 1: 50,000 - 100,000
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
Observed band size : 82 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 25 kDa (possible cleavage fragment),32 kDa (possible cleavage fragment),75 kDa (possible cleavage fragment).
References for Anti-ZNF606 antibody (ab42481)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"