For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe rabbit IgG is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceZNF610 is a new candidate transcription factor.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- DKFZp547A1010 antibody
- FLJ36040 antibody
- MGC102679 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 610 antibody
Anti-ZNF610 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF610 antibody (ab43167)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"