For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay behave as an activator of the bound transcription factor, MYBL2, and be involved in embryonic development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, kidney, spleen, liver and brain with lowest expression in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 U1-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated by MELK. The phosphorylation may redirect the protein to the nucleus.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC108936 antibody
- Zfp622 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 622 antibody
Anti-ZNF622 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF622 antibody (ab57859)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"