For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as a transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in breast, prostate, vulva and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781E2122 antibody
- KIAA0924 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000220047 antibody
Anti-ZNF652 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF652 antibody (ab105516)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"