For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. May repress NR5A1, PPARG, NR1H3, NR4A2, ESR1 and NR3C1 transcriptional activity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, cerebellum, temporal lobe, hippocampus and the adrenal gland. Moderately expressed in spleen, uterus, thymus, pancreas, kidney, stomach and rectum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 67 kDa zinc finger protein antibody
- Zinc finger protein 653 antibody
- Zinc finger protein Zip67 antibody
Anti-ZNF653 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZNF653 antibody (ab121769)
ab121769 at 1/50 dilution staining ZNF653 in paraffin embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-ZNF653 antibody (ab121769)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF653 antibody (ab121769) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-ZNF653 antibody (ab121769)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"