For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10997 antibody
- FLJ21142 antibody
- Hypothetical protein FLJ10997 antibody
Anti-ZNF654 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF654 antibody (ab28718)
Anti-ZNF654 antibody (ab28718) at 0.5 µg/ml + Foetal lung lysate
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 31 kDa,36 kDa,38 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZNF654 antibody (ab28718)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of human liver tissue labelling ZNF654 with ab28718 at 4-8µg/ml.
References for Anti-ZNF654 antibody (ab28718)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"