For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 11 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC45731 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 697 antibody
- ZN697_HUMAN antibody
- Znf697 antibody
Anti-ZNF697 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF697 antibody (ab73115)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF697 antibody (ab73115) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF697-transfected 293T cell lysate (14.96 kDa)
Lane 2 : non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF697 antibody (ab73115)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"