For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZNF7 antibody
See all ZNF7 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ZNF7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: DLQGAEGTEA PRTSKTDSTI RTENEQACED MDILKSESYG TVVRISPQDF PQNPGFGDVS DSEVWLDSHL GSPGLKVTGF TFQNNCLNEE TVVPKTFTK, corresponding to amino acids 67-166 of Human ZNF7
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously present in many human cell lines of different embryological derivation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C2 H2 type zinc finger protein antibody
- FLJ38706 antibody
- HF.16 antibody
Anti-ZNF7 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF7 antibody (ab58324)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"