For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 86 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceZNF700 belongs to the krueppel C2H2 type zinc finger protein family. It contains 18 C2H2 type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. ZNF700 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Zinc finger protein 700 antibody
Anti-ZNF700 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF700 antibody (ab81168)
Anti-ZNF700 antibody (ab81168) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 86 kDa
Observed band size : 86 kDa
Additional bands at : 55 kDa,60 kDa,>90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF700 antibody (ab81168)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"