For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMay function as a transcriptional repressor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Elbow/Noc family.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ14299 antibody
- ZEPPO1 antibody
- Zinc finger elbow-related proline domain protein 1 antibody
Anti-ZNF703 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF703 antibody (ab80296)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"