For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameZNF703 peptide (241-254)
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids241 to 254
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-ZNF703 antibody (ab40861)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Zinc finger elbow-related proline domain protein 1
- FunctionMay function as a transcriptional repressor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Elbow/Noc family.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for ZNF703 peptide (241-254) (ab45802)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"