For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- RelevanceZNF707 belongs to the krueppel C2H2 type zinc finger protein family. It contains 7 C2H2 type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. It may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Zfp707 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 707 antibody
Anti-ZNF707 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF707 antibody (ab96143)
Anti-ZNF707 antibody (ab96143) at 1/5000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZNF707 antibody (ab96143)
ab96143, at a 1/500 dilution, staining ZNF707 in paraffin embedded H3347 xenograft by Immunohistochemical analysis.
References for Anti-ZNF707 antibody (ab96143)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"