For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49.1% PBS
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111091 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityTestis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- D6S229E antibody
- Zfp523 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 523 antibody
Anti-ZNF76 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF76 antibody (ab111091)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"