For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 11 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686K10134 antibody
- DKFZp781G1213 antibody
- FLJ38288 antibody
Anti-ZNF776 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF776 antibody (ab67522)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF776 antibody (ab67522) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF776 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG(H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF776 antibody (ab67522)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"