For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:12500.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1285 protein antibody
- Zinc finger protein 777 antibody
- ZN777_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF777 antibody
Anti-ZNF777 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF777 antibody (ab83323)
Anti-ZNF777 antibody (ab83323) at 1 µg/ml (diluted in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + human fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Observed band size : >90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-ZNF777 antibody(ab83323)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human liver tissue labelling ZNF777 with ab83323 at 5.0µg/ml.
References for Anti-ZNF777 antibody (ab83323)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"