For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceZNF835 (BC37295_3) is a member of the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 14 C2H2-type zinc fingers and may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- BC37295 3 antibody
- zinc finger protein 835 antibody
- ZNF 835 antibody
- ZNF835 antibody
Anti-ZNF835 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF835 antibody (ab81171)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"