For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceZNF84, a gene located on chromosome 12, encodes a zinc finger protein whose function is undescribed.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- HPF 2 antibody
- HPF2 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 84 antibody
Anti-ZNF84 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF84 antibody (ab28719)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZNF84 antibody (ab28719)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling ZNF84 with ab28719 at 4-8µg/ml.
References for Anti-ZNF84 antibody (ab28719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"