For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 250 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 220 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceZNFX1 is widely expressed in all tissues. There are two named isoforms.
- KIAA1404 antibody
- NFX1 type zinc finger containing protein 1 antibody
- RP4-686N3.1404-002 antibody
- Zinc finger, NFX1-type containing 1 antibody
Anti-ZNFX1 antibody images
Western blot - ZNFX1 antibody (ab69172)
All lanes : Anti-ZNFX1 antibody (ab69172) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNFX1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 220 kDa
Observed band size : 250 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNFX1 antibody (ab69172)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"